Thursday, February 18, 2016

TypeCatcher - Fonts Fonts and More Fonts

Linux / Ubuntu - 
Microsoft Windows 

Need or wanting a new font in your system?

Now this is cool.
Go here to learn how to 


 
Source: http://www.webupd8.org/2013/08/easily-download-and-install-google-web.html

As artists, content developers, and web site builders, we all love fonts.
Well, at least I do and by the look of things lots of other people do too.
I stumbled on this article while installing a couple of new fonts for use in the terminal. So, yeah. I wasn't happy with the choices that were offered. They're not bad, I just wanted something a little different.

Of course, I went out and did a Google search. As it has been said, "One thing leads to another". Which lead me to TypeCatcher.

The main idea here for me is to be able to utilize different fonts on my Linux laptop.

That's all there is to this post.
To reference and to share too.
Till next time. 

P.S. I've just started blogging again and am excited about being able to share information and life experiences.

No comments: